Sunday, September 26, 2010

Suspected...

I really cant believe that he will suspected me again... :(
My heart really feel hurt when he say... (Painful)...
I just curios why he wan take me to compare with other guy...
It's really so easy for me to LOVE other guy... Why u never trust me...

But i know all it's my fault...
Why i alway not dare to tell u what i think in my mind...
I just wan to let u know... I'm just a simple & timid guy...
Who need somebody care & love...
I don't wan get hurt anymore... That feel very suffer for me... :(
I don't wan cry at everynight during i fall sleep...
Hope i can tell u next time when u coming back :
(I'm really satisfied to have you, i know you r the guy serious v me)

Hope one day i can get ur confidence... Even me to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment